- Biggest Mistakes Real Estate Buyers Make – How To Avoid Them
Property Spotlight – On the Market
- “Bring Your Contractor” – Three Great Renovation Candidates
- 287 Commonwealth Avenue, unit 4
- 282 Beacon Street, unit 6
- 50 Brimmer Street
Well Bought/Well Sold
- 185 Marlborough Street, unit 3 – Plain Vanilla (in a good way) Older Renovation – Well Sold
What’s Catching Our Eye
Biggest Mistakes Real Estate Buyers Make
When we see real estate transactions where the valuation seems out of line, we do a little digging to see what we may have missed and to get a better understanding of the parties involved in these deals. More often than not, when it comes to transactions with inflated prices, at least one of three common denominators is at play: out of town buyers, dual/designated agency, or a sales agent out of their geographic area of knowledge.
The dirty little secret of real estate brokerage is that brokers and their sales agents won’t stop you from overpaying – they’ll look the other way. Below is a brief look at the three common pitfalls.